First, reviews that are coming up soon and books I've gotten in lately:
- Eve by Anna Carey
- Help! For Writers by Roy Peter Clark
- In the Forest of the Night by Kerseten Hamilton
- Every Step You Take by Jock Soto
- White Tiger by Kylie Chan
- The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
- Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
- The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
- The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi
- A Christian's Zombie Killers Handbook by Jeff Kinley
- Steampunk! (Anthology)
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Possession by Elana Johnson
- Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
- The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
Second, Links you should check out:
- Homeschoolers Don't Share
- Worst Logline Ever contest!
- Maggie S's wrap-up vacation post. It brought me joy simply because Maggie brings me joy.
- Cassandra Claire's Infernal Devices tour has been set. SHE'S COMING TO RALEIGH.
Third, Events coming up:
- My birthday giveaway (probably some ARCs… Since most of the pictures above are ARCs… and I can't do anything with them….)
- NaNoWriMo (my username is Haleyknitz! I'm so going to actually do it this year!!! maybe.) I'll probably try to get work done on the same NaNoWriMo book I've been working on (cough for three years cough). It's only about 20,000 words right now. If I write 50,000 on top of what I have, that'll bring it up to a full length Paranormal YA romance, which is about the word count required anyway… We'll see. There is this thing called school.
- Publication (well, me uploading some PDF's) of some knitting patterns I'm working on.