Today I’m hosting author Amberly Wynn for her new YA sci-fi release, Naked As We Came. I’ve started it, and it’s fantastic! Some stuff has come up though, so I haven’t been able to finish it. Keep your eyes peeled for a review later this week!
About the book
Escaping Earth was the first triumph. Surviving Nyx will be the last…
Sixteen-year-old Cassidy Tomei was one of the lucky few airlifted aboard the Wonder to the planet Nyx. This emergency exodus from Earth was meant to bring new hope for the remaining survivors of humankind, but there’s one problem. Humankind isn’t alone on this mysterious new planet.
On Nyx, Cassidy is one of many living amongst subzero temperatures and with nothing, but a meager ration of food for every household. When the rations deplete, she flees to into unfamiliar wilderness in search of food, but instead discovers debris from a foreign spacecraft that proves humankind is no longer the dominate species.
Soon, everything she knows is at stake and everyone she loves is dead. But she’s got one more battle to fight when she’s taken prisoner within Pelhoi, a concentration camp constructed specifically for humans where hominoid creatures dubbed, “the Achillai” reign supreme.
She seeks freedom, but finds romance with someone who might either save her or get her killed.
About the Author
Born and raised as a native of the south, Amberly's spent a life with books and been writing since she could talk. This soft-spoken southern bell is always reading (or eating) something. You can find her near Elvis' hometown smackdab in the heartland of Graceland, Memphis TN.
Her favorite tales come from a plethora of the classics such as Jane Austen and some of today's modern favorites such as John Green. She's a lover of all things YA and enjoys even more putting her own spin on the genre herself.She writes for horror, suspense and sci-fi audiences of all ages and loves every second of this whimsical writer's life.
Check out the book trailer (above) and the rest of the tour:
- March 1 -Reading Addiction Blog Tours - Meet and Greet
- March 2 - Pixie Dust Reviews - Review/interview
- March 4 - Willing to See Less - Review/Guest Post
- March 5 - Overflowing Bookshelves - Review
- March 7 - Author Ever Leigh - Review
- March 11 - The Kooky Book Worm - Review/Guest Post
- March 12 - My Reading Addiction - Review
- March 13 - Words I Write Crazy - Review/Guest Post
- March 15 - Weakling No. 14 - Review/Guest Post
- March 17 - The Little Bookstar - Review/Interview
- March 18 - Cozie Corner - Review
- March 20 - Inside BJ's Head - Review
- March 21 - Kindle Obsessed - Review
- March 22 - Must Read Faster - Review
March 25 - The Life and Lies of an Inanimate Object - Review/Interview
- March 26 - Turning the Pages - Review
- March 27 - Read-A-Holicz - Review/Interview
- March 28 - Twinsie Talk - Review
- March 29 - Leeanna.Me - Review/Guest Post
- March 30 - Gothic Angel Book Reviews - Review/Guest Post
- March 31 - Musings of a Blodger - Review/Interview
- March 31 - Owlnestly Book Reviews - Review