So I’m going to do my own summer reading challenge. Basically I’m going to challenge myself to read/listen to several books I’ve been meaning to read for a long time, and just never gotten around to.
Feel free to join in if you feel so inclined.
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Beach Music by Pat Conroy
- Paper Towns and
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- Jennifer Government by Max Barry
- We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- White Cat by Holly Black
There. That’s seven books I’ve been meaning to read for a long time and still haven’t gotten around to. You think I can do it?
By the way: I count “Summer” as May 10-August 20. Because that’s when I don’t have to live in my dorm anymore. Mind you I’ll still be in school, but I won’t be living in my dorm. so it’s summer. yeah that makes so much sense.