I recently got some Rosemary essential oil from Brooklyn Botany. They sent me this huge bottle and I could literally smell it through the packaging. So yummy!
I put rosemary in my roller tube and keep it with me at all times. I love the smell and I love what it does for me.
Rosemary has a lot of wonderful things it wants to do for you. Here are just a few:
1. Great for your hair. Want thicker hair and a healthier scalp? Rosemary oil stimulates blood flow so you get more nutrients to your hair and scalp. It also helps the follicles be healthier, it can darken your hair, and is great for dandruff! (mix with coconut butter and tea tree oil for best results).
2. Increases memory and concentration. Many studies have shown that rosemary will help focus the mind. This may be related to the blood stimulation as well.
3. Supports healthy digestion. Some oils can be taken internally, others cannot. Make sure you check your oil before you consume it! Always dilute your oil, usually 1 drop in 4-6 oz of liquid (a little more than a half a cup).
4. Boosts the immune system. Common misconception; if you feel like you're coming down with a cold, it's pretty much too late. So make sure as this winter season is coming, you prepare your immune system in advance! It's also great for coughs; mix with a carrier and rub on your chest every few hours.
5. Pain relief. Mix a few drops of rosemary oil with your favorite carrier oil or Shea butter and rub it in. Better than Icy Hot!
6. Great for your skin! Rosemary has many antiseptic properties, as well as healing properties. Mix rosemary, frankincense, and some crushed garlic with almond oil for the ultimate acne treatment! It'll stink like hell and burn like a mo-fo, but it'll kill your acne in a day. One website said it was great for vaginal infection, but for goodness sake please check with your doctor and test your skin sensitivity before putting stuff in there.
7. Anxiety and stress relief. Of course you can't forget about Aromatherapy. Draw a hot bath and toss some in there, or put in a diffuser.
This oil is available in my Quick-Shop, or just click below!
Brooklyn Botany's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: