So here is a new lotion I've been playing with using only shea butter and essential oils!
1. get out your double-boiler. If you don't have one, put a glass bowl in a pot, and fill the pot with water until the bowl is halfway covered in water.
2. open the shea butter. This is an unrefined shea butter I got off Amazon.
I wanted to make sure I only made a little, because I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out.
3. Throw it in the boiler. It'll melt really fast. Don't let it boil, just melt it.
4. Put it in a small container.
5. Add your oils! Mix it with a fork or something. Be careful not to splash it up in your eye like I did.
In hindsight, I would add a little bit of coconut butter as well.
All the products available here: (tea tree is from walmart!)
Do you have a favorite lotion that you make? Share your recipe or blog/youtube link!
The Life and Lies is an Amazon Affiliate. This site is not add supported. Your clicks and purchases through my links help me stay online!