Thanks for visiting! Just so you know, The Life and Lies is an affiliate of several websites, and may collect a fee for your clicks, purchases, and subscriptions. Any item featured or reviewed may have been received free or discounted, nut in no way affects my review. Thanks, and enjoy!
- uses micro USB to sync and charge
- when you plug it into a computer, you can choose between "sync and charge" or "Play and charge" which is nice!
- easy controls
- intuitive software
- easy to put music on
- can make playlists within the device
- can search music by artist, album, genre, etc.
- can speed up or slow down the tempo without changing the pitch of the song (ideal for fitness instructors or dance teachers!)
- only holds up to 64 gig (sorry in my video I said 32, I was wrong!) micro-sd card (would be so great if it could hold a 200)
- sometimes you have to push the button just right to get it to work... I think if you hit it at an angle it doesn't connect
Those are really the only cons!
I'm really impressed with this device for the price! Definitely recommend. Perfect for younger kids who are ready for their first mp3 player, or dance teachers or fitness instructors (or runners/athletes who want to adjust the bpm).