Please make sure you check out each person's blog!
Thanks for visiting! Just so you know, The Life and Lies is an affiliate of several websites, and may collect a fee for your clicks, purchases, and subscriptions. Any item featured or reviewed may have been received free or discounted, but in no way affects my review. Thanks, and enjoy!
|Enjoying pink lemonade on the porch|
2. I have 20/50 vision, and an astigmatism. Basically I can't see a damn thing without bifocals, which I tend to lose on a regular basis
3. I'm addicted to Classical music (I have over 1000 hours of it on my computer) and Rock music, which is an interesting combination.
4. I teach ballet, pointe, and pilates! I've taught ages 2-50! And yes, two-year-olds can do ballet! I've been teaching since I was sixteen, and started teaching art to kids around the same time. I also teach pottery (wheel and handbuilding), quilting and sewing,
5. I'm allergic to chocolate, which is by far the worst allergy to have ever. (No not really. There are worse allergies). Unfortunately, the allergy doesn't affect my intake of the substance.
6. I've been supernaturally healed more times than I can count. My shoulder injury was healed. I had carpel tunnel in both arms at the same time, and I was healed. I watched my shorter leg grow out half an inch so that now both legs are the same length. I have had sprained ankles and scratches and colds and stomach-aches and knots in my back go away with the touch of a hand. It's like every time I get sick or injured God is like "oh, here, let me get that for you."
8. I suffer from Depression, Anxiety, and a sleep disorder known as REM disorder (causes hallucinations). I try my best to blog my feelings out, and my goal is to eventually help others through the same path I've been suffering on since I was eight.
10. Along the same lines, my skin is highly sensitive and I can't use any beauty products with fragrance, preservatives, perfume, or pigment. All my makeup is home-made and all my skin care is all natural. You should check out my All Natural tag if you want to know more!
That's all for me! Make sure you check out all the other blogger's posts! A few of them are offering freebies.
Cathy at A Boy and His Mom
Shelby at Fit as a Mama Bear
Kandice at A Cotton Kandi Life - Freebie! 7 Online Money Makers for WAHM
Megan at Our Poetic Chaos
Maria at Dapper House Designs
Stephanie at You Are My Son Shine - Freebie! Home Emergency Checklist
Lilly at Moonbeams on the Path
Kimberly at Wildflower Four -
Amanda at Easy On The Tongue - Freebie! Nursery Printable